Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Listen & identify the song & artist.
#11
Drealm Wrote:It's in french, but I don't know the song

Please can you type the words she is singing.. please it would help a lot.

thanks.
Reply
#12
Here is your song: Tatana & Hanna Haïs - Jam Samba Breeze

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4tp0bSA-...re=related

There was a lot of different versions on youtube and I think this one is the same as the sample you provided.

Hope this help.
Reply
#13
thanks.. you rock..

This is all work related, so thanks a lot.... I owe you big time.


also help me with this if you can,
http://www.music-discussion.com/name-tun...-help.html
Reply
#14
It say "page not found" when I click on your link
Reply
#15
sorry about that..

http://www.music-discussion.com/name-tun...-help.html

here's an updated link.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There’s a song I’m trying to find on YouTube, yet I don’t know the name or singer AtomHeartBrother 2 4,092 08-01-2024, 21:06
Last Post: AtomHeartBrother
  For 30 years I've been wanting to know this song. bananasushi 2 1,426 17-01-2022, 19:26
Last Post: JonWR77
  Please help ID Tango-like song cmemil 0 1,946 04-02-2017, 06:46
Last Post: cmemil
  New age song ID qwertum 4 2,309 30-01-2017, 06:00
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Help me guess this song james_donovan 0 1,390 19-12-2016, 15:30
Last Post: james_donovan
  What song is this clip is from? I think its some 80's song shawninvancouvwer 2 1,891 10-12-2016, 18:04
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Identify that tune. skett 0 1,092 10-12-2016, 09:50
Last Post: skett
  'What is this song' request sets 0 1,250 18-11-2016, 00:45
Last Post: sets
  What's the name of this great latin song? Please help me find it. MrP 0 1,483 13-11-2016, 00:47
Last Post: MrP
  What is the song? qwertum 3 2,347 03-11-2016, 15:55
Last Post: Jerome

Forum Jump: