Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rammstein
i agree with both PrimusPilus, mustakrakish. but i do really like them alot of the time.:biggrin:
men wear boots
Amerika is a great song Smile
I very nearly got to see one of their legendary live shows! i was absolutely gutted when they sold out D:
Its times like that i really wish i had money! haha
I had no idea that they are still around. I never cared for them. I find them quite boring.
I stopped interesting in Rammstein after "Mutter" and after I learned a bit of German and begun understanding the lyrics.
Could this be something new from Rammstein? Who is that girl singing?

[video=youtube;uGslE038n5Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGslE038n5Q[/video]
tiago Wrote:Could this be something new from Rammstein? Who is that girl singing?

[video=youtube;uGslE038n5Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGslE038n5Q[/video]

I don't know what to think about that. The sound is good, so it does not seems to have been recorded live. It sounds like CD-Rip. I translated with google from german in the commentaries and the uploader don't even know what he uploaded?

I never heard this song. About the female singer, they used one in Reise Reise and Rosenrot, so I'm not surprised. It sounds very rammstein, not doubt about that.

I'm surprised about this song and the fact that the uploader don't know where it comes from...
hmmm. they are sort of Metal. I mean they kind of have their own niche genre. I love their Pussen video! Very naughty! x
How does any sane person listen to this?
Somewhere between right and wrong there is a garden. I will meet you there - Rumi

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Rammstein - Zeit Music Head 1 422 17-05-2022, 08:21
Last Post: JeromeD
  NEW ALBUM: Rammstein - Rammstein Music Head 0 801 03-06-2019, 12:16
Last Post: Music Head
  Rammstein masterjaz 2 950 03-11-2016, 19:14
Last Post: Inna Selez
  Rammstein continue Drealm 5 2,312 20-11-2009, 17:46
Last Post: Iota