Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Great Music for Yoga, meditation...etc
#1
Let me tell you a great and very soothing artist I love named NÅID (Martin Landquist) . His new CD “Varanasi” is by far his ABSOLUTE BEST work ever! The CD brilliantly mixes classic Indian vocals and chants combined with Nordic electronic beats. It is something that I listen to all the time to relax and let my mind go free. You should watch the AMAZING documentary video of the journey to complete the CD, which was in India – This CD is really a great buy and I thought I would share it with the people who have the same lifestyle as me! It is great!! … if you want to buy it go to <http://www.kosmicamusic.com/>
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is this in my music collection? CMB1888 6 3,661 03-12-2025, 05:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Music Head CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,273 24-10-2025, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head
  Importance of music johnnygees 32 15,419 04-02-2025, 11:42
Last Post: JeromeD
  Tring to explain why I like instrumental music Drealm 4 3,962 30-12-2024, 08:03
Last Post: JeromeD
  Any Artists(not just music) out there LHDesigns 1 1,815 15-04-2023, 09:34
Last Post: JeromeD
  Salutations Music Head. CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,797 23-10-2022, 15:04
Last Post: JeromeD
  Learning about music mixing Homer Bluth 2 2,415 08-11-2021, 08:11
Last Post: JeromeD
  "Progressive" Music coordinatednoise 8 5,673 06-11-2021, 06:30
Last Post: JeromeD
  Sometimes porn music is really good Drealm 23 9,206 04-07-2021, 13:55
Last Post: JeromeD
  Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it Drealm 11 4,703 03-01-2021, 12:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: