Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emo
Iota Wrote:Yeah, they're all a buch of whiny artards trying to reach some people through their music because otherwise nobody would be interested in them and wouldn't keep them from killing themselves.

Ehhh...I'm talking about the music.And what you said is not true actually.
I don't think I'm wrong.
Ok that's your opinion on this kind of music.Probably you don't like the genre and that's ok we can't all like everything.
"emo culture" is alot different than "emo music", at least in my eyes.... i love some of the more emo bands like hawthorne heights and silverstein but i'm not an emo kid. alot of emo music is actually described with the term post-hardcore. it's not just the lyrics but the universal sound of emo music is kinda like a person with mood swings. high intensity anger and/or agony to very relaxed and calm serenity and/or grief. i guess alot of emo means emotional... often implied bad emotions. but it's expressed well through music. i'm kinda tired of the emo culture seeing as in now you have to have black straight hair to tell people you feel sad or something all the time. but the music, good. i think we all have times we just want to sit in our pool of grief and wallow in it for a while. that's emo! that's the music you come out with. lyrics might say why and how, music says what.
men wear boots