Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hello From wisconsin
#1
Hi, my names Amanda. I am such a music freak, like I live and breathe music. My range of music is everything except country and jazz...just can't get into them. My favorite genre is rock, I grew up with rock. Other genres I like is pop rock, alternative rock, pop, glam rock, grunge rock, rap, rock-rap, screamo, acoustic, covers, 80s glam, 80s rock, dubstep, techno, and so much more.
Reply
#2
Welcome to the site - always good to see new people joining up. List some favourites and I am sure you will get a response from members. We are an odd bunch but we're not boring.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#3
Jerome Wrote:Welcome to the site - always good to see new people joining up. List some favourites and I am sure you will get a response from members. We are an odd bunch but we're not boring.

Joining with Jerome in welcoming you. What I might suggest is instead of trying to "get" Country and Jazz head on is looking into hybrids like jazz-rock and a lot of modern having strong rock elements. I myself am a fan of a truly odd synthesis called country jazz. Besides, our tastes and interests as thinking human beings do change or evolve over time.
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Reply
#4
To burst in again: A Contributor 4 years ago put up a long list of faves. From the unknown to regional bands to majors, and in most Rock categories (other stuff too). You might find something of interest:
http://www.music-discussion.com/showthre...from-Texas Picked one name to start you: https://www.youtube.com/user/ShinedownTV Happy hunting and if you hear something you like (not just from this list), let us please know about it and a brief "why".
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Reply


Forum Jump: