Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Gracious by Gracious
#1
Another relatively unknown band..in the underground/progressive rock genre .
released about 1969..and the track (Introduction ) was included on the Vertigo Annual 1970.
tracklist
fugue in d minor
heaven
introduction
once on a windy day
supernova
the dream

I am amazed that there are so many good bands that have come and gone barely noticed.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1402[/ATTACH]
Reply
#2
In some cases I think they were "start up " bands so to speak, Rusty. Various one shot groups disbanded and then formed more popular bands. Just a thought. I think ELP and perhaps YES went that route ?..although The Nice and King Crimson were formidable bands in their own right !
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#3
yes I love the Nice
Reply
#4
nice I love the Yes

Reply


Forum Jump: