Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I have a sheet music paper and need it done properly and badly
#1
I have a sheet music paper and need it done properly and badly. But I am losing some parts and cannot keep pace with the beat tempo! I need software to get help accordingly and with pin point note accuracy! Are there any suggestions I can have?
Reply
#2
There are certainly some important notions that I’d like to show you! Practice your sheet music yourself first. Then pick out the best music practice software that suits your requirement!
Reply
#3
you must check the moving cursor function! This is one of the bests! Hats off to this option!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  do online music lessons work??? Ruhi Sheikh 20 12,693 15-07-2024, 11:20
Last Post: JeromeD
  Fav music tv from 90-s-00-s Disco 3 2,715 21-03-2020, 09:34
Last Post: Disco
  Sheet music Mecc 6 3,767 06-03-2020, 14:17
Last Post: Mecc
  Listen to my YouTube music channel? HiddenSignal 2 3,465 05-08-2019, 13:22
Last Post: Coldblue
  KLR- Serious, Experienced, Lyrical, Rapper. Check my music out. KLR 5 3,869 10-01-2017, 13:56
Last Post: Jerome
  Help needed for my research project on the music industry Ashutosh Nandkeolyar 0 1,625 08-08-2016, 15:44
Last Post: Ashutosh Nandkeolyar
  Kazz muzic new music video - kazz muzic- the call (feedback) kazzmuzic 1 2,112 02-12-2015, 09:02
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Master degree graduating project - music instrument product trial PaulM 0 1,545 26-09-2015, 09:01
Last Post: PaulM
  Trying out the world of music Experimentonomen 2 2,582 20-09-2015, 19:12
Last Post: Experimentonomen
  New app to make music videos Bjorn Roche 0 1,840 17-08-2015, 19:00
Last Post: Bjorn Roche

Forum Jump: