Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hello, i'm here to introduce me and my videos.
#1
Hello all, i'm new here.
My name is Paulo, i'm from Portugal, and i have a channel in Youtube, with covers.
I created it with my band, we don't have name yet, but 2 members of the band already did a cover, of I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing of Aerosmith.

Here it is:

[video=youtube;fXxpMWCjypw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXxpMWCjypw[/video]

And here you have a introduce to bass covers too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fnc6BqY_x...RWym6Cv8ow

I really hope that you like, and sorry for my english.

Well, it's all.

If you enjoyed the videos, please subscribe and put like Smile

Bye
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just wanted to introduce myself DJProphet29 2 1,438 03-08-2015, 21:13
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Radiohead music videos MazzMyster 4 1,955 27-03-2015, 13:54
Last Post: MazzMyster
  Let Me Introduce, Myself. Vanilla 6 2,221 17-10-2014, 09:15
Last Post: Big Ears
  Hi, I am Ray I make Music Videos Animation-Box 1 1,038 03-09-2014, 09:35
Last Post: Jerome
  Since this was instructed, I'll introduce myself. Cryptography 4 1,854 29-05-2014, 01:33
Last Post: Cryptography
  been prompted to introduce myself... KR23 5 2,333 17-03-2014, 20:17
Last Post: Rachel33
  I suppose I should introduce myself Richard Morgi Morgan 3 1,606 05-03-2014, 18:17
Last Post: Benjamin
  Singapore girl want to introduce sophiaa 4 2,366 02-06-2012, 19:04
Last Post: PennyLane
  Introduce yourself, right on.. hi, HO.. super-mega_uniquE_nick 3 1,738 02-04-2010, 13:24
Last Post: gryphon
  Allow me to introduce myself Dr3wskie 0 1,084 30-07-2009, 05:11
Last Post: Dr3wskie

Forum Jump: