Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My pop/rock song
#1
[video=youtube;9GyGEuR-tkQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GyGEuR-tkQ[/video]

Youtube Channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/paokdz
Google+ https://plus.google.com/117197646901655523787


Like-Share-Comment-Subscribe Smile
Reply
#2
Didn't you post this somewhere else? I mean, didn't I tell you that there are very few native greek speakers on this forum? Translate man...
Cogito, ergo sum...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Neil Young & Chrome Hearts - "second song" CRAZY-HORSE 0 117 22-09-2026, 11:16
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Neil Young & Chrome Hearts - "soon i might be going" CRAZY-HORSE 0 137 18-09-2026, 06:17
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Bernie Taupin - "the sea has no mercy" CRAZY-HORSE 0 327 29-07-2026, 03:35
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: sombr - My Body Isn't Ready Music Head 0 349 08-07-2026, 11:08
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Alyssa Grace - Bloodstream Music Head 0 340 21-06-2026, 11:29
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Steve Lacy - The Feeling Music Head 0 376 19-06-2026, 12:04
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Alex Warren - Fine Place To Die Music Head 0 366 15-05-2026, 11:25
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Malcolm Todd - I Saw Your Face Music Head 1 531 10-05-2026, 00:41
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Chris Rainbow - Be Like A Woman Music Head 0 498 19-04-2026, 11:41
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: beabadoobee ft. The Marias - All I Did Was Dream Of You Music Head 1 589 29-03-2026, 12:25
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: