Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help me please find music that i search for several days. (Through electro humming.)
#1
Hi, i look for a audio track that i listen on radio. But, my English is bad for listening (in fact, also writing :frown::redfaceSmile.

Can anyone recognize and tell me tag information through this http://www.khansoftware.com/find_it.ogg humming file.:confused:
I can remember only refrain of song.
And it's release date is before 2011 august. (My first listen on radio.)
Singer is woman.

Please help or I'll go crazy. :eek:
Reply
#2
Genre: Electro Pop.
Backing track of music that i search, similar to my .ogg file's backing track.
Reply
#3
I contact with radio that payed tune. Genre is Romanian House.
Tag info is: Radio Killer Lonely Heart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRVdjk3CMew
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There’s a song I’m trying to find on YouTube, yet I don’t know the name or singer AtomHeartBrother 2 4,092 08-01-2024, 21:06
Last Post: AtomHeartBrother
  PIANOlimonCELLO - beauty and drive acoustic music :) composerr 16 6,247 14-06-2022, 08:41
Last Post: JeromeD
  What music genre is this? 45678io 0 1,267 18-11-2016, 20:45
Last Post: 45678io
  What's the name of this great latin song? Please help me find it. MrP 0 1,485 13-11-2016, 00:47
Last Post: MrP
  I would really like to know the name of this piece of music Staranasche 0 1,024 05-10-2016, 12:54
Last Post: Staranasche
  Hi, does anyone know the music to this video? terry333uk 2 1,348 01-10-2016, 04:45
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Through the wormhole background music(2:01+) KulaGGin 0 1,073 03-07-2016, 00:28
Last Post: KulaGGin
  Please help me find the name of this rock/metal song MiloCorvinus 0 1,181 22-05-2016, 22:47
Last Post: MiloCorvinus
  THIS SONG IS AWESOME but i can't find it khaled452 0 1,079 22-05-2016, 01:22
Last Post: khaled452
  Please for my little girl, who knows the title of this music? nani14 0 1,388 11-03-2016, 11:07
Last Post: nani14

Forum Jump: