Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pitbull ft. G.R.L. - Wild Wild Love
#1
enters the Billboard chart this week at #89

I like the singing part
I don't like the rap part

[video=youtube;cuOpXHunq6U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuOpXHunq6U[/video]

Reply
#2
Pitbull's rap delivery is cool! I get a kick out of him performing live!!!!Confusedmile:
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: KATSEYE - WILD (ep) Music Head 0 214 26-08-2026, 11:20
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Leo Sayer - "wrapped up in love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 365 02-07-2026, 09:44
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Ariana Grande - Hate That I Made You Love Me Music Head 0 413 11-06-2026, 11:11
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Lewis Capaldi - "stay love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 411 30-05-2026, 13:33
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Madonna & Sabrina Carpenter - Bring Your Love Music Head 0 382 14-05-2026, 11:34
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Stephen Sanchez - "love love love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 445 10-05-2026, 07:13
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Pitbull X Lil Jon - Damn I Love Miami Music Head 0 455 01-02-2026, 13:14
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Maroon 5 - Love Is Like Music Head 2 2,300 31-08-2025, 16:12
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Ravyn Lenae - Love Me Not Music Head 0 825 11-04-2025, 11:55
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Selena Gomez & benny blanco - I Said I Love You First Music Head 0 1,136 02-04-2025, 11:53
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: