Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Red Moons
#1
Has anyone heard about the Red Moons that are gong to take place in 2014 & 2015?? Suppose to be 4 of them. They say this happens only every 500 years and that someting always happens when the Red Moons occur such as the 6 day war. There is alot of info about these on youtube. Anyone have any other info or thoughts??
Reply
#2
Sorry, rebelgirl - can't help here - my astronomy knowledge is limited to the verse below

Red sky at night is a sailor's delight
Red sky at morning is a sailor's warning

(It works BTW)
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#3
If something profound is going to happen, please let it be one of the following;

I win the lottery......or
All idiot politicians disappear off the face of the planet (there's going to be an awful lot of high-backed leather seats on the second hand market)........or
Robert Mugabe loses the 'free and fair' elections. (about the same odds as winning the lottery)
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#4
we had a so-called "red moon" last week and nothing happened in the world that hasnt happened before!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#5
rebelgirl Wrote:Has anyone heard about the Red Moons that are gong to take place in 2014 & 2015?? Suppose to be 4 of them. They say this happens only every 500 years and that someting always happens when the Red Moons occur such as the 6 day war. There is alot of info about these on youtube. Anyone have any other info or thoughts??
As I understand this Post: 4 Red Moons happen only every 500 years or so BUT a Red Moon is a more common occurrence thus one happened 47 years ago--the 6-Day War being in 1967. OTOH, this whole business refers to Biblical Apocalyptic theory as the following shows: https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...152AA6l5jr There's lots in life to be concerned about--this hysteria isn't one of them. Sleep peacefully, folks.
PS--Look up the post hoc, ergo propter hoc fallacy. Coincidence is not causality.
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Reply
#6
New to me about the Red Moons happening now. I suppose the author was talking about that they happen in a series then it is 500 years before they happen again. I guess anyway. I just thought it was interesting.
Reply
#7
BTW, John Hagee wrote the book which I found out later. Don't much care for him. I left the discussion open for any reason something like this might be happening. Science has always been one of my favorite subjects. My post was not really pertaining to prophecy especially as it seems most here don't like to talk about the Bible. We have a section on "Religion". If I meant for it to be about the Bible, I would have put it there.
Reply


Forum Jump: