Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knaye West
Don't really see the need for him to write a book at this point besides being a very much admired artist what outside that has he accomplished in a means to have enough material for a book and he hasn't been in the game long enough.
wannahearit Wrote:
Kanye West is definitely never at a loss for words... I love his music but think that he can be very egotistical!! I saw him perform at my school (Syracuse University) a couple years ago and he yelled at the stage lighting people (with his microphone still on!!) for placing the lights incorrectly... come on... :0

Anyways... just released... Kanye is in the works of writing his own book which is supposed to come out the end of this year. I'm sure he's got lots to say and I think it might actually be interesting!

What do you think?

wannahearit Wrote:Have you heard about how Kanye may face jail time from his alleged paparazzo attack at LAX a few months back... he needs to learn to control his temper!! But hey this could make his book a lil more interesting possibly...??lol

West Faces Jail Time Over Paparazzo Attack

Everyone has a bad day and everyone makes mistakes but when we say everyone we are talking about humans and If I'm not mistaken we have feelings so I strongly agree that whether people are getting on your nerves or even making a mistake that can effect you that does not give the right to verbally or physically attack anyone and Kanye West is a celebrity so he has a responsibility to set a example and needs to realize his actions and the way he treats others will effect alot of people and the way they treat others.
Iota Wrote:Maybe you should buy a grammar book instead.

Classic! Kanye West is Krap. If you regard this person as a good 'musician' you have set your sights too low.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Kanye West & Ty Dolla $ign - Vultures 2 Music Head 0 160 14-08-2024, 11:30
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Kanye West & Ty Dolla $ign - Vultures 1 Music Head 0 240 24-02-2024, 12:57
  NEW SONG: Cardi B feat: kanye west & lil durk "hot sh*t" CRAZY-HORSE 0 217 01-07-2022, 06:29
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Kanye West & XXXTentacion - True Love Music Head 1 523 08-06-2022, 11:27
  NEW SONG: Fivio Foreign, Kanye West & Alicia Keys - City Of Gods Music Head 4 795 27-02-2022, 13:23
Last Post: JeromeD
  NEW SINGLE: The Game & Kanye West - Eazy Music Head 5 745 26-01-2022, 20:09
  NEW ALBUM: Kanye West "donda" CRAZY-HORSE 1 688 09-09-2021, 13:48
  NEW SONG: Kanye West ft. Travis Scott - Wash Us In The Blood Music Head 2 676 10-07-2020, 11:45
  NEW SINGLE: Kanye West "follow God" CRAZY-HORSE 0 757 11-11-2019, 02:56
  NEW ALBUM: Kanye West "Jesus is King" CRAZY-HORSE 6 2,005 06-11-2019, 13:01