Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
OneRepublic - Love Runs Out
#1
enters the Billboard chart this week at #81

I like it

[video=youtube;sE5WscjdNZs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE5WscjdNZs[/video]

Reply
#2
I love this!!!...those female rockers !!!!...lol
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#3
re-enters the Billboard chart this week at #69

Reply
#4
Well the songs made with good composition & good lyrics always gets its desired liking, I believe the same is applicable for above loaded video. Those who looks to notch the number one position in music industry, should look forward to singing coach for enhancing their skills further.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Olivia Rodrigo - You Seem Pretty Sad For A Girl So In Love Music Head 1 531 24-06-2026, 12:33
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Ethel Cain - Willoughby Tucker I'll Always Love You Music Head 0 1,377 26-08-2025, 11:40
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: My Morning Jacket - "i can hear your love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,601 19-08-2025, 08:39
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Coldplay - "all my love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 855 04-10-2024, 11:08
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Glass Animals - I Love You So Fucking Much Music Head 0 801 01-08-2024, 11:38
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Crosses - Goodnight, God Bless, I Love U, Delete. Music Head 0 870 31-10-2023, 11:39
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Mitski - My Love Mine All Mine Music Head 0 938 09-10-2023, 11:29
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Kid LAROI - Love Again Music Head 0 934 12-02-2023, 11:56
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Unlimited Love Music Head 1 921 13-04-2022, 23:15
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: The Walters - I Love You So Music Head 1 1,157 18-01-2022, 12:45
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: