Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Eric Paslay - Song About A Girl
#1
enters the Billboard chart this week at #98

I don't like it

[video=youtube;Px-oCnms8Pg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px-oCnms8Pg[/video]

Reply
#2
I love it!

God bless you and Eric always!!!

Holly
Listen to my most favorite singer here sometime, James Otto that is!
Reply
#3
James Otto Sweet Heart Wrote:I love it!

God bless you and Eric always!!!

Holly
yea but you're weird

Reply
#4
and again i quote Neil young......."its a piece of crap!"
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#5
Well, I don't know Eric. Too much of song about a girl over and over. Didn't do much for me.
Reply
#6
Music Head Wrote:yea but you're weird
No, I am a girl and so I appreciate it when a man sings a song just for us. God bless you and Eric always!!! Holly
Listen to my most favorite singer here sometime, James Otto that is!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Morgan Wallen - Last Thing You Need Music Head 0 32 01-10-2026, 11:32
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Zach John King - Get To Drinkin' Music Head 1 179 20-09-2026, 12:02
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Luke Bryan - Country And She Knows It Music Head 0 136 19-09-2026, 11:41
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Hudson Westbrook - Painted You Pretty Music Head 0 170 08-09-2026, 10:58
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Lauren Alaina ft. Chase Matthew - All My Exes Music Head 0 186 07-09-2026, 11:43
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Dolly Parton - I Will Always Love You Music Head 3 478 04-09-2026, 22:48
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Blake Whiten - Bet On That Music Head 0 221 30-08-2026, 11:35
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: John Morgan - Kid Myself Music Head 0 218 29-08-2026, 11:33
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Cody Johnson - Take Me Back (Leave Me There) Music Head 0 201 28-08-2026, 11:28
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Mack Geiger - String By Music Head 0 208 25-08-2026, 11:11
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: