Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Quote your songs!
#1
Hello everyone,

Did you know that there is a social network now for quotations, where you can quote your songs!
Not only songs you can quote from movies, books, videos and everything!

It's worth a look here you are the link www.MeQuoting.com
Reply
#2
That's kinda cool i guess, though honestly, i for one have too many accounts on social networks already, FB, Twitter, Google+ plus other accounts on community forums i doubt i could squeeze Me Quoting to that list. :tongue:
Reply
#3
Welcome aboard the great MD, Marteko! Thanks for the link!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#4
Sounds cool. But I can't be bothered to register. So why not just use this thread for that with the members here? Unless there is a thread like this already. Quote your favourites, then do a list of whatever. From best to worst, funny to sad, bizzare to beautiful etc.
Reply
#5
So many perfect quotes...so little time... one of my favorites is by the illustrious Robert Zimmerman; "There is nothing so stable as change."
"I've never let my schooling interfere with my education." -Mark Twain
Reply
#6
"Life is not a bitch, Life is a beautiful woman." -- Daylight, Aesop Rock.
Reply
#7
mr listener Wrote:"Life is not a bitch, Life is a beautiful woman." -- Daylight, Aesop Rock.

That is a very beautiful quote.
"I've never let my schooling interfere with my education." -Mark Twain
Reply
#8
"Years ago I was an angry young man I'd pretend That I was a billboard Standing tall By the side of the road I fell in love With a beautiful highway" [video=youtube;lOEIRI5HSuQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOEIRI5HSuQ[/video] for some reason ever since i heard it, that verse has stuck with me..
Reply
#9
"I'll tell you all my secrets but I'll lie about my past." -- Tango Til They're Sore, Tom Waits
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  recalling songs on an album THUNDER 4 3,559 03-05-2023, 08:09
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Your favorite songs/instrumentals from videogames? Miriam Jordan 2 2,323 14-04-2020, 16:18
Last Post: James Otto Sweet Heart
  alphavetical 1970s songs game: CRAZY-HORSE 26 11,811 17-08-2017, 11:46
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Another songs like gorillaz-feel good inc??? miss021019 0 2,407 02-12-2016, 14:15
Last Post: miss021019
  Favorite quote or lyric from a song? CJ21 1 1,618 17-09-2016, 01:01
Last Post: James Otto Sweet Heart
  Where do you look for notes or tabs unknown songs? artemsav4465 0 1,698 21-12-2015, 21:06
Last Post: artemsav4465
  Find me 4 more different type songs with the same title jazzboCR 0 1,241 12-06-2015, 05:32
Last Post: jazzboCR
  3D Audio Songs (Use a Headphone) Thushan 0 1,310 01-06-2015, 08:29
Last Post: Thushan
  Q: Why are love songs so important and so enduring? jazzboCR 1 1,832 19-03-2015, 09:05
Last Post: Amanda
  2 songs not ordinarily paired... jazzboCR 1 1,581 08-11-2014, 17:45
Last Post: SteveO

Forum Jump: