Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Luke Bryan - Roller Coaster
#1
enters the Billboard chart this week at #88

uh-oh
modern country
and I like it
video is even ok

[video=youtube;AxVKTwAkv1k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxVKTwAkv1k[/video]

Reply
#2
Are you alright MH? I can't believe you found one you like :laugh: I like the video (Beach :biggrin: ) Song not bad either!
Reply
#3
To me, this is one of Luke's better songs.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly
Listen to my most favorite singer here sometime, James Otto that is!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Luke Bryan - Country And She Knows It Music Head 0 136 19-09-2026, 11:41
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Luke Combs - The Way I Am Music Head 0 478 03-04-2026, 12:09
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Luke Combs - I Ain't No Cowboy Music Head 0 424 30-03-2026, 11:50
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Luke Combs - Be By You Music Head 0 450 25-02-2026, 12:56
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Zach Bryan - With Heaven On Top Music Head 0 428 23-01-2026, 13:08
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Luke Combs - Sleepless In A Hotel Room Music Head 0 483 22-01-2026, 11:57
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Luke Combs - Days Like These Music Head 0 510 28-10-2025, 11:08
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Zach Bryan ft. Kings Of Leon - Bowery Music Head 1 1,722 24-08-2025, 04:17
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Luke Bryan - Country Song Came On Music Head 0 1,760 19-08-2025, 11:30
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Luke Combs - Back In The Saddle Music Head 0 1,463 08-08-2025, 12:07
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: