Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Maroon 5 - It Was Always You
#1
enters the Billboard chart this week at #45

almost ready to call them an electronic band
I don't like it

[video=youtube;Vmw6fnvqOOM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vmw6fnvqOOM[/video]

Reply
#2
Never liked the band ...maybe it's the voice?
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#3
Hey, isn't this where I entered? Ambient pop? *laughs*

I didn't like Maroon 5 when they first entered the scene with "She Will Be Loved," but they kind of grew on me and when "Moves Like Jagger" came out, I became a fan. This new album has yet to produce a single that I like. On the upside, M5 seems to be completely unafraid of changing things up and shifting their sound to suit their own creative impulses. I can respect that! (I just don't want to listen to it)
Everyone has an Angel: a Guardian who watches over us. We can't know what form they'll take. One day, old man. Next day, little girl. But don't let appearances fool you, they can be as fierce as any dragon. Yet they're not here to fight our battles, but to whisper from our heart. Reminding that it's us: it's everyone of us who holds power over the world we create. -Sweet Pea
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Maroon 5 - Love Is Like Music Head 2 2,300 31-08-2025, 16:12
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Maroon 5 & LISA - Priceless Music Head 0 584 16-05-2025, 11:38
Last Post: Music Head
  Maroon 5 "this summer's gonna hurt like a motherf***er" CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,976 09-01-2023, 09:25
Last Post: JeromeD
  NEW ALBUM: Maroon 5 - Jordi Music Head 1 921 26-06-2021, 12:46
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Maroon 5 ft. Megan Thee Stallion - Beautiful Mistakes Music Head 0 945 23-03-2021, 11:40
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Maroon 5 - Nobody's Love Music Head 1 1,024 06-08-2020, 11:30
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Maroon 5 - Memories Music Head 0 827 05-10-2019, 12:02
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Maroon 5 ft. Cardi B - Girls Like You Music Head 2 2,166 12-06-2018, 18:34
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Maroon 5 - Red Pill Blues Music Head 2 1,465 18-11-2017, 12:08
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Maroon 5 ft. SZA - What Lovers Do Music Head 0 976 09-09-2017, 10:38
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: