Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help me please
#1
I recall a song that probably came out in the late 50's or early 60's it just came back to me a line at a time so hopefully i got close enough so someone can give me the complete lyrics or maybe the artist who recorded it.

It goes like this:

I built you a mansion
But you wouldn’t stay
Your love like the flowers
Just wilted away
Now you’ve found another
But what have I found
Twelve rooms of lonesomeness
In this old lonesome town

Please Help this is driving me crazier Colt
Reply
#2
Johnny Horton - The Mansion I Own?

EDIT: Is it "This Old Lonesome Town" by Bill Price?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Dlgpa4c7hH0
Reply
#3
Sorry! but thats not it .But thank you for writing,
Colt.
Reply


Forum Jump: