09-04-2009, 14:57
what do you think of them? they definatley have a different sound to them. my friend got me into them found them a bit odd, but i wanna know what you think about them.
|
mindless self indulgence
|
|
09-04-2009, 14:57
what do you think of them? they definatley have a different sound to them. my friend got me into them found them a bit odd, but i wanna know what you think about them.
09-04-2009, 18:35
I love them - I know they're a bit juvenile but they're funny and so entertaining in concert. A family favourite - what can I say?
10-04-2009, 00:45
I've only heard "never wanted to dance" what are their other good songs?
10-04-2009, 15:24
Conrad Wrote:I've only heard "never wanted to dance" what are their other good songs?shut me up stupid mf and straight to video are good songs CMB1888 Wrote:I love them - I know they're a bit juvenile but they're funny and so entertaining in concert. A family favourite - what can I say?a family favorite? with all that swearing and stuff my mom hates them to the very core of her heart
10-04-2009, 19:09
underclass hero Wrote:shut me upAlright, i'll take a listen when i can
11-04-2009, 09:41
I'm not bothered by swearing but I wouldn't be happy with overly prejudiced or violent music. I don't think I'd stop them listening but I'd want to talk to to them about it.
They're both bright kids, there's more important stuff to stress over as a parent - and believe me, I do!
12-04-2009, 07:52
lol well good luck with that my mom wants to remove all types of prejudiced things even if im not prejudice like she dosent want me to watch VH1 anymore
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|