Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Here we go
#21
Banging the crap out of Daft Punk...a very good musician friend of mine who listens to different genres ...his comment ...referring to DP...."These guys are very talented"...Obviously the single Get Lucky is not a representation of the album!!!! It is a history of different music genres...I beat a battered drum ...the album deserves a listen from start to finish!
SteveO Wrote:You missed it man! I did a rave review months ago!!!!! Confusedmile:
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#22
I couldn't get the Low E string intro out of my head today...so here goes...Love it!!!!

[video=youtube;GR20k5uMnl0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR20k5uMnl0[/video]
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#23
Jerome Wrote:The music is just too damn good to ever be forgotten.

It'll probably survive this then: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsQfiIDXSgc
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Reply
#24
SteveO Wrote:I couldn't get the Low E string intro out of my head today...so here goes...Love it!!!!

[video=youtube;GR20k5uMnl0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR20k5uMnl0[/video]

Thx for the video Steve - never seen this one before - magic!
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#25
jazzboCR Wrote:It'll probably survive this then: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsQfiIDXSgc

Marvellous stuff!
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#26
Jerome Wrote:Marvellous stuff!

...Then may I proffer this?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M44eS5THIlE << I recently shared this privately with an Exceptional Woman--I think she'd like to share this with you. It may yet change my mind about what I decline to call smooth jazz--can we go with New Age chill-out music?
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Reply


Forum Jump: