11-11-2014, 22:14
My name is Israel and I'm just some dude who listens to music and makes it as well. I listen to Velvet Underground, Beatles, Rolling Stones, Strokes, Shaggs, Eminem, Snoop Dogg, Temptations, Sublime, Mos Def, Misfits, Ramones, Ritchie Valens, Buddy Holly, Michael Jackson, Prince, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Odd Future, Pink FLoyd, Koop, Rancid, Outkast, Fugees, Santana, The United States of America, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Jobim, Stravinsky, Monk, Puja, Sioux Falls, Mac Dre, Etta James, White Stripes, Flat Duo Jets, Black Keys, Uncle Acid... the list goes on dude,
My band is named Reishi, we're from Oakland, CA and we play different styles of Punk. Our music is on reishi.bandcamp.com
My other band, Black Lagoon is still in the process of making songs and recording them so once that's done you all get to listen to it for free. Isn't the Internet ******* grand?
I also make solo music, but I'm too much of a procrastinator to get anything done on my own so don't be surprised if it takes another year for me to release something. But who am I anyways? Some nobody guy trying to get heard. WELP
My band is named Reishi, we're from Oakland, CA and we play different styles of Punk. Our music is on reishi.bandcamp.com
My other band, Black Lagoon is still in the process of making songs and recording them so once that's done you all get to listen to it for free. Isn't the Internet ******* grand?
I also make solo music, but I'm too much of a procrastinator to get anything done on my own so don't be surprised if it takes another year for me to release something. But who am I anyways? Some nobody guy trying to get heard. WELP

