Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Imagine Dragons - I Bet My Life
#1
enters the Billboard chart this week at #53

new album?
will be hard to follow up that debut
this doesn't come close to those hits
but I like it

[video=youtube;-QlqqhzLVFo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QlqqhzLVFo[/video]

Reply
#2
Has a lot of Fun sounds in it
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#3
speaking of fun
saw an interview with the lead guy from Bleachers
who is also a member of fun.
he said fun is not even working on a new album
seemed like he was happy with Bleachers

Reply
#4
heard this used in a Jeep commercial already
I hate that

Reply
#5
Music Head Wrote:heard this used in a Jeep commercial already
I hate that

What, that they are monetizing a song you said you liked? BTW, the way to avoid that is watching Netflix--no commercials. Of course, that mute button works well...
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Reply
#6
jazzboCR Wrote:What, that they are monetizing a song you said you liked? BTW, the way to avoid that is watching Netflix--no commercials. Of course, that mute button works well...
don't mind it at all if it is a little known artist
these guys have already made it, they don't need it
heard the commercial by accident while I was zapping
backed it up to make sure it was what I thought it was
I'm the fastest zapper in these here parts
I record everything except the news
I do watch Netflix

Reply
#7
I agree....I've seen you "zap"...MH is the fastest zapper in the west!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: The Tubs - "hard life" CRAZY-HORSE 3 157 29-09-2026, 10:43
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Benson Boone - The Time Of My Life Music Head 0 354 11-07-2026, 11:23
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Gracie Abrams - Look At My Life Music Head 0 356 09-07-2026, 11:27
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Gigi Perez - At The Beach, In Every Life Music Head 0 657 13-05-2025, 10:43
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Imagine Dragons - "monica" CRAZY-HORSE 0 802 01-02-2025, 09:37
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Imagine Dragons - Loom Music Head 1 1,314 13-07-2024, 11:39
Last Post: JeromeD
  NEW ALBUM: Pierce The Veil - The Jaws Of Life Music Head 0 898 24-02-2023, 13:24
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: tobyMac - Life After Death Music Head 0 560 03-09-2022, 13:04
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Imagine Dragons "mercury: act II" CRAZY-HORSE 0 688 01-07-2022, 06:16
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Imagine Dragons - Bones Music Head 1 841 28-03-2022, 12:25
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: