Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dance Question
#1
Hey everyone, this is my first post and I'm hoping someone here can help me out.

I'm an amateur singer taking classes and we make a show each year. Next year I'm singing a pop song (a few actually) and a big band song.

I'd like to learn how to dance in a specific way, but I don't have enough money to get actual dancing lessons so I was wondering if you guys can give me tips on how to start.

I don't know much about dancing, but I know that what I really want to get to do is very cool, stylish footwork. I'm not sure how to explain this. Imagine Bruno Mars, Justin Timberlake, etc. Or even this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD9l9MLWav0

That kind of stuff.

Hope you guys can help me out, I'm complete at a loss as to how to actually start learning.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SINGLE: Boy George - "we will dance again" CRAZY-HORSE 0 280 28-07-2026, 01:46
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Lady Gaga - The Dead Dance Music Head 0 817 17-09-2025, 11:31
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Tones & I - "dance with me" CRAZY-HORSE 0 900 21-06-2024, 11:22
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Dua Lipa - Dance The Night Music Head 0 1,119 10-06-2023, 11:06
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Pink - Never Gonna Not Dance Again Music Head 0 933 14-02-2023, 14:16
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: P!nk - never not gonna dance again CRAZY-HORSE 0 598 04-11-2022, 01:44
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
Video Dance from India Dissily Mordentroge 0 847 10-10-2019, 09:50
Last Post: Dissily Mordentroge
  Lauren Duski - The Dance Music Head 0 1,033 06-06-2017, 11:49
Last Post: Music Head
  Katy Perry - Rise (Dance Cover ) alexzik 1 1,463 16-08-2016, 21:12
Last Post: ulimusic
  Katy Perry - Rise (Dance Cover ) alexzik 1 1,423 04-08-2016, 18:29
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: