Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
She & Him have done it again
#1
That perfect pop duo have a marvelous new album of pop classics, backed by a 20-piece ork. Sublime. http://www.allmusic.com/album/classics-mw0002775905 This is not some hokey outfit; they love this music and present it with great respect (a little too much respect, in some folks opinion. Maybe a chance or two could have been taken.) Anyway...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YBS35csSNM << I do not understand ads, even PSAs, interspersed in this presentation. Whatever they were trying to accomplish, it back-fired badly--I now want to spread cancer and take back from the poor in retaliation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/She_%26_Him
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Reply
#2
We are just waiting for the new songs when it comes we like to here it most of the spam. The collection of good albums touches the heart and mind. And specially pop music is my favorite music I love it most.
Reply


Forum Jump: