Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Mo Evans - You Wanted Love
#1
Absolutely amazed by this new artist I've discovered.. Really strong voice and music that's as soothing as it gets.

Fans of Paulo Nutini, James Blake etc get involved in this... Huge

[video=youtube;SCUDPVRI8uc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCUDPVRI8uc[/video]

Artist Bio:
Quote:My music is mostly vocals with an accompaniment of guitar, piano or ukulele. With influences that include Jeff Buckley, Paolo Nutini, Lou Reed and many more, I try to incorporate as many different styles of music into my songwriting as I can.

Artist Links
https://www.facebook.com/MohanEvansMusic?fref=ts
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Olivia Rodrigo - You Seem Pretty Sad For A Girl So In Love Music Head 1 531 24-06-2026, 12:33
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Ethel Cain - Willoughby Tucker I'll Always Love You Music Head 0 1,376 26-08-2025, 11:40
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: My Morning Jacket - "i can hear your love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,598 19-08-2025, 08:39
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Coldplay - "all my love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 854 04-10-2024, 11:08
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Glass Animals - I Love You So Fucking Much Music Head 0 801 01-08-2024, 11:38
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Crosses - Goodnight, God Bless, I Love U, Delete. Music Head 0 870 31-10-2023, 11:39
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Mitski - My Love Mine All Mine Music Head 0 937 09-10-2023, 11:29
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Kid LAROI - Love Again Music Head 0 933 12-02-2023, 11:56
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Unlimited Love Music Head 1 918 13-04-2022, 23:15
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: The Walters - I Love You So Music Head 1 1,157 18-01-2022, 12:45
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: