09-12-2014, 08:05
Hello All,
Here is a sample of Bangla Rock Music
Band Name: O-Seventeen
[video=youtube;P7L1wn5J5R0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7L1wn5J5R0[/video]
English Transliteration
Song: Punoray (Over Again)
Standing here in the middle of a crowd
Tearing up all the dreams
Left your memories behind
Along with all the wrongs of life
Now, you are no more
Within me
But still,
I donât feel lonely
Giving up on you
Made me whole again
Got that old feeling back in life
That has long been away
Running wild searching for dear old faces
Those I forgot, being stuck in your maze
In carefree embrace of time
The pain of having you gets erased
All ties that bind
Says goodbye
When the nightmare ends
I start over again
I will post more time to time. Hope you will like it
Here is a sample of Bangla Rock Music
Band Name: O-Seventeen
[video=youtube;P7L1wn5J5R0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7L1wn5J5R0[/video]
English Transliteration
Song: Punoray (Over Again)
Standing here in the middle of a crowd
Tearing up all the dreams
Left your memories behind
Along with all the wrongs of life
Now, you are no more
Within me
But still,
I donât feel lonely
Giving up on you
Made me whole again
Got that old feeling back in life
That has long been away
Running wild searching for dear old faces
Those I forgot, being stuck in your maze
In carefree embrace of time
The pain of having you gets erased
All ties that bind
Says goodbye
When the nightmare ends
I start over again
I will post more time to time. Hope you will like it

