Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hello from Brazil haha
#1
Hello, I'm new here, I'm a "homemade musician", I think, coz even though I play, nobody cares yet. Just yet haha.

Anyway, I'm studying music by myself and thought I could talk to you guys, share my opinions and gain the max knowledge that I could from this forum.

I enjoy pretty much every kind of music, especially classical and eletronic. I am also trying to be a composer, here's my stuff, just if you guys get curious: https://soundcloud.com/xicoxico-1

Yeah, that's it.
Reply
#2
Had a listen to your tracks - some very interesting ideas there! Do you have any completed albums?
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#3
Welcome aboard the Great MD, filipe! I really liked your music man!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#4
Jerome Wrote:Do you have any completed albums?
Nope, it was my intention, but I always get lost in the middle of my plans and ended up doing whatever comes in my head. That's my plan though, to have a completed album.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Greetings from Brazil Marquinhos Valadão 6 2,879 11-09-2012, 16:53
Last Post: TraceNspace

Forum Jump: