Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hi everyone!
#1
I just joined and made an introduction,

and a moderator deleted my post without warning.

Botnets are cheap by the hour, DDoS is unpreventable, I better not hold a grudge.

(That 3rd line was a joke. But guys...that was rude of you.)
Reply
#2
musiciscat Wrote:I just joined and made an introduction,

and a moderator deleted my post without warning.

Botnets are cheap by the hour, DDoS is unpreventable, I better not hold a grudge.

(I won't go to those lengths. But guys...that was rude of you.)

I saw your Intro and it was innocuous. I'd guess a mistake was made--maybe a PM to the Moderators to get it sorted? And good on you for coming back and trying again.
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Reply
#3
not sure
I could be the culprit
was there a link with the post?
that could be all it takes for an unknown member

Reply


Forum Jump: