Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Meghan Trainor - Title
#1
enters the Billboard chart this week at #100

for a girl that's all about that bass
it seems to be lacking in her songs

but I like it

[video=youtube;xqc-akOWPe8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqc-akOWPe8[/video]

Reply
#2
i dont like, but i'll listen to it again tomorrow to see if im missing something because you and I are usually on the 'same page' with most music.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#3
Cute little number..reminds me of Brenda Lee...and I liked All About That Bass!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#4
I agree, the tune does sound like it is an oldie. I liked that! But the lyrics I did not care for. It was just too explicit for this old fellow. Hearing swear words is not something that is appealing to this old Beach Boy's fan. Thanks Music Fan for posting this tune. This is the first time I heard a Meghan Trainor tune.
Thanks be to God for our blessings.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Meghan Trainor - Toy With Me Music Head 1 478 11-05-2026, 12:38
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Meghan Trainor - Criminals Music Head 0 1,099 26-11-2024, 14:38
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Meghan Trainor - Timeless Music Head 1 1,813 20-06-2024, 22:38
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Pentatonix ft. Meghan Trainor - Kid On Christmas Music Head 0 606 03-01-2023, 12:40
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Meghan Trainor - Takin' It Back Music Head 2 1,065 08-11-2022, 01:36
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Meghan Trainor "last Christmas" CRAZY-HORSE 0 763 08-10-2020, 21:17
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Meghan Trainor "my kind of present" CRAZY-HORSE 0 671 08-10-2020, 21:12
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Meghan Trainor ft. Nicki Minaj - Nice To Meet Ya Music Head 0 728 16-02-2020, 12:21
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Megahn Trainor "genetics" CRAZY-HORSE 0 743 15-09-2019, 09:27
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Meghan Trainor "no excuses" CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,413 15-03-2018, 12:57
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: