Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Where can I download music?
#1
I need somewere to download music.
Reply
#2
rammy Wrote:I need somewere to download music.

The people in Hell need icewater--they don't have search engines available...
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Reply
#3
rammy Wrote:I need somewere to download music.

seriously....
you have a computer, can obviously turn it on and connect to the WWW, but dont know where to download music??????

is this the lead up to an advertising post or spam because it sure sounds/feels like it to me!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#4
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:seriously....
you have a computer, can obviously turn it on and connect to the WWW, but dont know where to download music??????

is this the lead up to an advertising post or spam because it sure sounds/feels like it to me!
lol
that's exactly what it was
I deleted the follow up post a few minutes later from a different user
surprise surprise it incuded a link to a download site
left the original up because jazz had responded

Reply
#5
yep...so blatantly obvious
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#6
Music Head Wrote:lol
that's exactly what it was
I deleted the follow up post a few minutes later from a different user
surprise surprise it incuded a link to a download site
left the original up because jazz had responded

Bro MH--Feel free to take this Thread down--mine was an off-the-cuff quip, not one for the ages. I did come close to actually providing some info 'til my better judgement kicked in.
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Reply
#7
Geesus I hate it when newbies appear with download sites!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#8
SteveO Wrote:Geesus I hate it when newbies appear with download sites!

Like Bro C-H said--"...so blatantly obvious."
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is this in my music collection? CMB1888 6 3,663 03-12-2025, 05:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Music Head CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,273 24-10-2025, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head
  Importance of music johnnygees 32 15,430 04-02-2025, 11:42
Last Post: JeromeD
  Tring to explain why I like instrumental music Drealm 4 3,963 30-12-2024, 08:03
Last Post: JeromeD
  Any Artists(not just music) out there LHDesigns 1 1,816 15-04-2023, 09:34
Last Post: JeromeD
  Salutations Music Head. CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,798 23-10-2022, 15:04
Last Post: JeromeD
  Learning about music mixing Homer Bluth 2 2,415 08-11-2021, 08:11
Last Post: JeromeD
  "Progressive" Music coordinatednoise 8 5,674 06-11-2021, 06:30
Last Post: JeromeD
  Sometimes porn music is really good Drealm 23 9,210 04-07-2021, 13:55
Last Post: JeromeD
  Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it Drealm 11 4,705 03-01-2021, 12:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: