Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
So I just joined
#1
I love talking about music (go figure) but only have a few friends who truly share that interest. I joined because I want to see what other opinions are out there – how else am I to form my own?

So music…

I appreciate a lot of different types of music. My newest interest is metal. It started with nu, went to symphonic, then viking/folk, and now I’m looking into black and death metal.

But on a different note, I just came across Vienna Teng yesterday and need to buy one of her albums. =]
Reply
#2
Hello Hem, & welcome to Music Discussion.

Anyone with wide & varied tastes is always welcome here...

Look forward to getting to know you, & hope you enjoy the site.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  just joined and saying hi! Lebi 5 2,762 03-09-2015, 22:27
Last Post: LooP Library
  Just Joined - Excited to get to know everyone! melanieannemusic 5 2,403 03-09-2015, 22:23
Last Post: LooP Library
  Just Joined! animechick 9 3,473 03-09-2015, 22:16
Last Post: LooP Library
  Joined the other day but posting today TuneBeast 0 740 26-08-2015, 11:06
Last Post: TuneBeast
  Just joined and saying hello! malcolmfhill 6 2,635 31-07-2015, 19:35
Last Post: Jerome
  Just Joined sillyshychic 3 1,574 25-11-2014, 22:02
Last Post: Glenda
  Please Help (joined to find album) musicsouldance 2 1,357 30-10-2014, 12:43
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  I Just Joined! ArchangelUK 4 1,564 17-06-2014, 03:31
Last Post: Lovely Linda
  Joined last night! steffeeh 5 2,005 28-04-2014, 19:08
Last Post: SteveO
  Just joined the site! Bloodline954 1 1,257 24-09-2013, 16:59
Last Post: SteveO

Forum Jump: