Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A pop/soul cover of the hit "Baby Come Back" (Player)
#1
Hello!

I want to know who is the artist/band thet made this cover of Player's song "Baby Come Back:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wSDMil_AkY

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wSDMil_AkY

(In this Youtube video I made you can hear a fragment of this cover version I recorded from a radio station). Please, help me.
A thing I like of this rare cover: The song is in the key signature of B Bimol Minor and after the bridge it changes to c minor (The original key signature of the Player's version)
Reply
#2
Sorry I can't help you, 'cuz I've always liked this song. Here's a Wiki on the tune (and group): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baby_Come_B...ayer_song) The original, for comparison: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0niXaLW89zo << Bonus: a chance to learn a little romantic Spanish...goin' that extra mile...or at least 50 feet...<< Nice harmony--if only they'd written or chosen good songs, who knows?
PS--If you find out who it was, do us the favor of Posting?
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Reply
#3
Just try to investigate it. The cover version in my video is known. The guy's voice is similar to The Deele singer.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SINGLE: Abbie Ozard - "baby im your star" CRAZY-HORSE 0 360 29-06-2026, 03:36
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Laufey - Santa Baby Music Head 1 1,009 07-01-2025, 13:02
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: The Kid Laroi - Baby I'm Back Music Head 0 1,085 24-09-2024, 10:54
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Girl In Red - I'm Doing It Again Baby! Music Head 1 1,072 29-04-2024, 13:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Bakar ft. Summer Walker - Hell N Back Music Head 0 1,186 18-04-2024, 11:35
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Noah Kahan with Kacey Musgraves - She Calls Me Back Music Head 0 797 23-10-2023, 11:02
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: David Guetta, Anne-Marie & Coi Leray - Baby Don't Hurt Me Music Head 0 777 06-06-2023, 12:24
Last Post: Music Head
  Wednesday bloody Mary synth cover Braindancer 0 748 26-02-2023, 19:30
Last Post: Braindancer
  NEW ALBUM: Meghan Trainor - Takin' It Back Music Head 2 1,065 08-11-2022, 01:36
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Beyonce - Break My Soul Music Head 0 635 02-07-2022, 10:58
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: