Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New Member
#1
Hello: My name is Mark and I was just surfing around looking for new stuff to get into on the web and here I am.
I'm a songwriter, singer, musician, performer. I have been into music for most of my life and a professional performer for over 25 years.
I find that I can learn a lot from others no matter what level they are at as a musician and maybe I can teach others some of what I know.
Looking forward to chatting.
Reply
#2
Hello Mark, & welcome to Music Discussion.

As I'm no musician, I'm afraid I won't be able to teach you much, but I hope you enjoy the site...
Reply
#3
Im actually not having too easy of a time with this place. Hard to navigate around and everything has an X on it.
I'm supposing that it will get easier as I get into it but for now I'm just frustrated....lol

Its ok that you don't play any instruments tig.....I talk to non musicians too.
Reply
#4
You'll get the hang of it, Mark :thumb:
Reply
#5
I doubt I'll be sticking around long enough if this doesn't get any easier!
Also...if you want to learn theory (couldn't figure out how to replay to your post). I will be glad to help you with it. I have been teaching theory for 20 years. I think they disply email on profile (not sure since I cannot find anything here) If they do, email me and I will send the basic first steps to you and you can tell me when you are ready for more info.
Reply
#6
Mark William Wrote:I talk to non musicians too.

Well, that's good to hear.
Reply
#7
Mark William Wrote:I doubt I'll be sticking around long enough if this doesn't get any easier!
Also...if you want to learn theory (couldn't figure out how to replay to your post). I will be glad to help you with it. I have been teaching theory for 20 years. I think they disply email on profile (not sure since I cannot find anything here) If they do, email me and I will send the basic first steps to you and you can tell me when you are ready for more info.

Sorry, my friend, I have no intention of learning music theory. It would take up too much of my precious listening time...
Reply
#8
Hi Mark,

Firstly welcome to MD. Secondly, I am sorry to hear you are having problems in navigating the site. I have sent a private message with my e-mail address. I will be happy to help or try to resolve the problems,
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  new member looking for in-depth discussions on metal and/or rap. QMobs 9 7,098 26-05-2018, 03:27
Last Post: QMobs
  New member from Japan KIITA 6 3,753 29-04-2018, 22:34
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  New Member Terminal Fear - UK 8 3,627 27-12-2016, 11:33
Last Post: Jerome
  Another new member stumbling in here... music in a bottle 14 6,197 11-04-2016, 09:12
Last Post: Dieu Nga
  New member presenting Nomad 4 2,291 30-01-2016, 22:51
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Hey New Member and Music Blogger Here lady layne 8 3,370 09-11-2015, 15:44
Last Post: lady layne
  New Member RMGUITARIST 1 1,476 21-08-2015, 09:55
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  An Introduction to new member manhattanpianist 1 1,902 03-05-2015, 17:18
Last Post: Jerome
  New member / producer Signal Hill Productions 4 2,323 09-12-2014, 02:26
Last Post: Signal Hill Productions
  New member looking to share weird music styles! Levisaxos 7 3,531 20-10-2014, 14:07
Last Post: SteveO

Forum Jump: