Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
ArtistInfo (iTunes complementary App)
#1
I thought that it is worth sharing my experience with ArtistInfo here and maybe there are others like me where a lot of information is missing in their iTunes music collection.

Recently I found this complementary app for iTunes in the Mac App Store (unfortunately only for OS X). After I bought it I started playing around and was amazed by its functionality. It listens to what you are listening to in iTunes and collects information about the musician, instrument, albums etc. and is able to show it in different ways. A nice to have for me since there are no CD covers or similar for additional information about a favourite band or musician.

And when I checked its page on Facebook, there was an interactive visualization of the Maroon 5 musicians network embedded in the website of the app. I would like to share this link with you, might be interesting for a few:
www.metason.net/artistnet/Maroon_5.html

Hope you like my post!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pandora vs iTunes Radio? Bloodline954 3 2,188 26-09-2013, 17:31
Last Post: SteveO
  iTunes top 10 ampeg115 3 2,288 04-04-2009, 06:36
Last Post: ampeg115

Forum Jump: