Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Gnash ft. Olivia O'Brien - I Hate You, I Love You
#1
enters the Billboard Hot 100 chart this week at #93

I don't like it

[video=youtube;BiQIc7fG9pA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiQIc7fG9pA[/video]

Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Olivia Rodrigo - Serena Joy Music Head 0 137 15-09-2026, 12:11
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Leo Sayer - "wrapped up in love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 365 02-07-2026, 09:44
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Ariana Grande - Hate That I Made You Love Me Music Head 0 413 11-06-2026, 11:11
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Lewis Capaldi - "stay love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 411 30-05-2026, 13:33
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Madonna & Sabrina Carpenter - Bring Your Love Music Head 0 383 14-05-2026, 11:34
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Stephen Sanchez - "love love love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 447 10-05-2026, 07:13
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Olivia Rodrigo - Drop Dead Music Head 0 349 29-04-2026, 11:43
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Pitbull X Lil Jon - Damn I Love Miami Music Head 0 455 01-02-2026, 13:14
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Maroon 5 - Love Is Like Music Head 2 2,300 31-08-2025, 16:12
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Ravyn Lenae - Love Me Not Music Head 0 827 11-04-2025, 11:55
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: