Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hi Im Twinkle!!
#1
Hello another newbie Im afraid!!
I live for my music have done since I was about 12/13 and have a vast and varied music collection.
I will give anything a listen from pop to rock if I like it its in my cd collection.....have lots of personal fave artists too many to list really.

Look forward to finding my way around the forum and getting to know people!!

~Twinkle~
Reply
#2
Hi Twinkle, & welcome.

Your approach to music is much the same as mine. Eclecticism rules...

Hope you enjoy the site.
Reply
#3
from one newbie to another, welcome

Reply
#4
Thanks guys!!
Not been around for few days as Ive been so tired but Im back now...just need to start finding my way around now :happy:

~Twinkle~
Reply
#5
Hey Twinkle, Welcome aboard...

Hope you find what you need here. :eek:

if there any question feel free to ask~ :tongue:
Reply
#6
Hello to all three of you and welcome to MD! :nod:
Beachie
www.beachblues.org
http://au.youtube.com/beachblues


Enjoy the fruits of life, for the fruits of death are few. (©Rod Jeffery 1990)
Reply


Forum Jump: