Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dave Gilmour "rattle that lock"
#11
I played the album in the car again today...
Its still very good IMO,
The more I hear it, the more I hear different things going on...

I cant compare it to other solo work by Gilmour because I don't know anything else by him.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#12
enters the Billboard chart this week at #5

very nice album
on my list
In Any Tongue was my best

Reply
#13
still at #1 in New Zealand this week but slips to #19 here in Australia and down to #4 in the UK....
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: DAVID GILMOUR ~ Luck and Strange Ruby 6 2,036 18-09-2024, 12:32
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: David Gilmour - "the piper's call" CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,262 27-04-2024, 07:36
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Donovan & David Gilmour - Rock Me Ruby 1 1,091 15-12-2022, 10:05
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Love Sculpture...Dave Edmunds Mrrusty1 1 1,315 25-04-2012, 11:48
Last Post: danielkr94
  The Austerman File- For fans of Dave Matthews, John Mayer and Jason Mraz Feyndude 0 970 15-12-2011, 20:20
Last Post: Feyndude

Forum Jump: