Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
LoCash - I Love This Life
#1
enters the Billboard chart this week at #97

I don't like the name, music, delivery or video
but I like the lyrics

[video=youtube;cd1HS2Yf7Yw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd1HS2Yf7Yw[/video]

Reply
#2
To me this song is okay. I don't love it, but I don't hate it either.

God bless you and the guys always!!!

Holly

P.S. I LOVE their song named "Keep In Mind". Smile Smile Smile
Listen to my most favorite singer here sometime, James Otto that is!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Dolly Parton - I Will Always Love You Music Head 3 478 04-09-2026, 22:48
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Mason Ramsey-Outlaw In Love James Otto Sweet Heart 0 206 15-08-2026, 04:20
Last Post: James Otto Sweet Heart
  NEW SONG: Ella Langley & Morgan Wallen - I Can't Love You Anymore Music Head 0 461 08-05-2026, 11:40
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Ella Langley - Loving Life Again Music Head 0 543 04-04-2026, 12:18
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Thomas Rhett ft. Jordan Davis - Ain't A Bad Life Music Head 0 749 07-02-2026, 13:00
Last Post: Music Head
Sad NEW SONG: "Tell That Angel, I Love Her"-John Foster James Otto Sweet Heart 6 3,345 09-07-2025, 23:13
Last Post: James Otto Sweet Heart
  NEW SONG: Ty Myers - Thought It Was Love Music Head 0 1,071 17-05-2025, 11:06
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: LOCASH - Hometown Home Music Head 0 884 13-04-2025, 12:48
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Morgan Wallen - Love Somebody Music Head 0 1,553 30-10-2024, 14:47
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Cody Johnson & Carrie Underwood - I'm Gonna Love You Music Head 1 1,783 10-10-2024, 12:35
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: