Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Justin Bieber - Love Yourself
#1
enters the Billboard chart this week at #4

aw hell
I like it

[video=youtube;oyEuk8j8imI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyEuk8j8imI[/video]

Reply
#2
I heard this on the radio yesterday...
Was very surprised that it was Bieber...
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#3
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:I heard this on the radio yesterday...
Was very surprised that it was Bieber...
did you find out it was him before or after you heard it?
whichever way, do you think your opinion would have changed had it been the other way?
still waiting for a sight where I can listen to music and not know who it is until after I have heard it

Reply
#4
I see that Ed Sheeran wrote this track

Reply
#5
To answer your question...
No I didn't know it was Bieber until after it finished,
While listening to it I thought it wasn't too bad,
and that's about it...

Sometimes singers I hate come out with a song I like...
Miley's "wrecking ball" was my favourite single of '14,
but I hate everything else she's released, the Bieber song
will come close....

Song does sound like a Sheeran when you think about it though.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SINGLE: Leo Sayer - "wrapped up in love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 365 02-07-2026, 09:44
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Ariana Grande - Hate That I Made You Love Me Music Head 0 413 11-06-2026, 11:11
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Lewis Capaldi - "stay love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 411 30-05-2026, 13:33
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Madonna & Sabrina Carpenter - Bring Your Love Music Head 0 383 14-05-2026, 11:34
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Stephen Sanchez - "love love love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 448 10-05-2026, 07:13
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Pitbull X Lil Jon - Damn I Love Miami Music Head 0 456 01-02-2026, 13:14
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Justin Bieber - Speed Demon Music Head 1 742 23-09-2025, 12:46
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Maroon 5 - Love Is Like Music Head 2 2,300 31-08-2025, 16:12
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Justin Bieber - Swag Music Head 0 1,427 24-07-2025, 11:51
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Ravyn Lenae - Love Me Not Music Head 0 827 11-04-2025, 11:55
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: