Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Granger Smith - Backroad Song
#1
enters the Billboard chart this week at #93

redneck country
I don't like it

[video=youtube;cgPRvCA5-PM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgPRvCA5-PM[/video]

Reply
#2
To me, its one of the better songs on the radio right now. I wouldn't label myself a fan of it though at least not yet anyway.

God bless you and Granger always!!!

Holly

P.S. I like how he has a name that you do not hear all the time.
Listen to my most favorite singer here sometime, James Otto that is!
Reply
#3
I agree with you MH. I don't care for the song.
Kind of boring to me and I don't even know the guy.
I don't bother listening to the newer artists unless
I come across them here.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Morgan Wallen - Last Thing You Need Music Head 0 32 01-10-2026, 11:32
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Zach John King - Get To Drinkin' Music Head 1 179 20-09-2026, 12:02
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Luke Bryan - Country And She Knows It Music Head 0 136 19-09-2026, 11:41
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Hudson Westbrook - Painted You Pretty Music Head 0 171 08-09-2026, 10:58
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Lauren Alaina ft. Chase Matthew - All My Exes Music Head 0 186 07-09-2026, 11:43
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Dolly Parton - I Will Always Love You Music Head 3 478 04-09-2026, 22:48
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Blake Whiten - Bet On That Music Head 0 221 30-08-2026, 11:35
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: John Morgan - Kid Myself Music Head 0 218 29-08-2026, 11:33
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Cody Johnson - Take Me Back (Leave Me There) Music Head 0 201 28-08-2026, 11:28
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Mack Geiger - String By Music Head 0 208 25-08-2026, 11:11
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: