Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
new year resolutions anyone?
#21
^^^ Considering how young I still was during his final moments in the spot light, I wouldn't say that I rediscovered him. Yeah I remembered him from what I heard when I was a kid, but that right there is just it. A kid is not going to understand what the songs are about and then of course radio turning their attention towards other singers is never a help in my opinion either.

Music Head Wrote:^^
always good when we discover an artist from the past that we missed
I agree that its good when a person finds what they think is awesome, but when it comes from someone that you can't have anything further to do with because they are not here anymore, it hurts. With Billy Joe being gone, I can't tell him what it is that I think of him when the opportunity pretty much had been available to me earlier. If only I had found him on my own sooner. :frown: :frown: :frown:

God bless you two and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. Here is another one of his many awesome performances.

[video=youtube;KGZLT2T5mD0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGZLT2T5mD0[/video]
Listen to my most favorite singer here sometime, James Otto that is!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy New Year CRAZY-HORSE 4 1,349 01-01-2026, 12:24
Last Post: Ruby
  Happy New Year! Ruby 1 955 31-12-2021, 20:42
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year... CRAZY-HORSE 7 2,429 25-12-2021, 10:34
Last Post: Ruby
  Happy New Year to all... CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,365 31-12-2020, 20:33
Last Post: Ruby
  Happy New Year MDers ! SteveO 2 2,120 02-01-2019, 15:48
Last Post: Ruby
  Happy New Year Everyone!! Ruby 6 3,698 31-12-2017, 19:19
Last Post: Jerome
  Happy New Year Ruby 7 3,740 25-12-2017, 16:41
Last Post: SteveO
  Hapoy New Year CRAZY-HORSE 7 3,672 02-01-2016, 14:49
Last Post: siveron
  was Santa good to you this year???? CRAZY-HORSE 10 4,994 27-12-2015, 09:19
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy New Year--if indeed it is jazzboCR 2 1,475 01-01-2015, 07:32
Last Post: LMD

Forum Jump: