Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Jason Derulo - Get Ugly
#1
enters the Billboard chart this week at #200

I don't like
is this a new slang word I have to learn?
what does it mean in English?

[video=youtube;S2lgnitdPdc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2lgnitdPdc[/video]

Reply
#2
bad means good
bitch means girlfriend (so does ho probably)
wicked means cool

so I guess ugly means beautiful???

I dunno, the world has been turned upside down in the last twenty five years!

BTW....I don't like the song, turned it off after a minute.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SINGLE: Jason Derulo ft. Adam Levine - Lifestyle Music Head 1 945 23-02-2021, 13:02
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Jason Derulo - Take You Dancing Music Head 0 957 16-11-2020, 12:04
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Jawsh 685 x Jason Derulo - Savage Love Music Head 0 761 28-06-2020, 11:20
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Jason Mraz - Know Music Head 1 1,122 25-08-2018, 15:38
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Jason Derulo ft. Nicki Minaj & Ty Dolla - Swalla Music Head 0 777 03-04-2017, 11:22
Last Post: Music Head
  Flo Rida ft. Jason Derulo - Hello Friday Music Head 2 1,597 16-03-2016, 06:29
Last Post: esteban
  Jason Derulo - Want To Want Me Music Head 0 1,156 19-03-2015, 21:28
Last Post: Music Head
  Jason hemmens releases new single, 'try not to miss you' MusicLives 2 1,522 23-07-2014, 09:13
Last Post: Jerome
  Jason Derullo - Trumpets Music Head 3 1,537 17-06-2014, 22:48
Last Post: SteveO
  Jason Derulo - Marry Me Music Head 4 1,970 20-10-2013, 02:24
Last Post: mdots

Forum Jump: