Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hi! I'm a 17 year old girl from Norway, and I've just released my first album.
#1
My name is Amanda, and I write, record, and produce my own music. I'm a folk singer from Norway and I'd love to get some feedback on my work. I've just started writing my own music and would love to hear what you have to say. I just released my first self-made album as of this morning titled 'Isle of Memories'. It was inspired by my home in western Norway. Feel free to contact me about anything relating to music. Smile Thanks so much!
Check it out! https://amandajoy.bandcamp.com/releases
Reply
#2
Absolutely brilliant Amanda! I enjoyed Isle of Memories! You have a mesmerising voice and a great future as a musician!
AmandaJoy Wrote:My name is Amanda, and I write, record, and produce my own music. I'm a folk singer from Norway and I'd love to get some feedback on my work. I've just started writing my own music and would love to hear what you have to say. I just released my first self-made album as of this morning titled 'Isle of Memories'. It was inspired by my home in western Norway. Feel free to contact me about anything relating to music. Smile Thanks so much!
Check it out! https://amandajoy.bandcamp.com/releases
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#3
SteveO Wrote:Absolutely brilliant Amanda! I enjoyed Isle of Memories! You have a mesmerising voice and a great future as a musician!
Thank you so much, Steve! I really appreciate your kind feedback! Smile
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Riley Green - That's Just Me Music Head 0 44 30-09-2026, 11:36
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Billy Strings - So Much For Goodbyes Music Head 0 157 12-09-2026, 12:09
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Brandon Flowers - "thrasher" CRAZY-HORSE 2 386 08-09-2026, 11:08
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Dan + Shay - Young Music Head 3 352 06-09-2026, 23:07
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Stella Lefty - Long Way Home Music Head 1 277 04-09-2026, 07:07
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Wyatt Flores - Scared Of Heights Music Head 0 228 16-08-2026, 11:37
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Tucker Wetmore - Sunburn Mixtape (ep) Music Head 0 213 15-08-2026, 11:14
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Mason Ramsey-Outlaw In Love James Otto Sweet Heart 0 205 15-08-2026, 04:20
Last Post: James Otto Sweet Heart
  NEW ALBUM: Shaboozey - The Outlaw Cherie Lee & Other Western Tales Music Head 2 408 14-08-2026, 10:16
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Blake Whiten - Something To Say Music Head 0 263 21-07-2026, 11:42
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: