Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Chris Young & Cassadee Pope - Think Of You
#1
enters the Billboard Hot 100 chart this week at #86

I don't like it

[video=youtube;9YyGCwvFm-U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YyGCwvFm-U[/video]

Reply
#2
I haven't really heard this song because I have never been interested in either singer.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. The only song from Chris that I care for would be "I Can Take It From There".
Listen to my most favorite singer here sometime, James Otto that is!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Dan + Shay - Young Music Head 3 352 06-09-2026, 23:07
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Chris Young - Young Love & Saturday Nights Music Head 0 1,189 15-09-2024, 12:49
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Chris Stapleton - Think I'm In Love With You Music Head 0 1,513 29-04-2024, 11:30
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Chris Janson - All I Need Is Yous Music Head 0 818 13-02-2024, 11:29
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Carly Pearce ft. Chris Stapleton - We Don't Fight Anymore Music Head 0 1,182 21-11-2023, 12:09
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Brett Young - You Didn't Music Head 0 1,291 23-01-2023, 12:38
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Neil Young - "harvest" (50th anniversary edition) CRAZY-HORSE 0 706 02-12-2022, 07:30
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Chris Young with Mitchell Tenpenny - At The End Of A Bar Music Head 0 826 31-07-2022, 12:08
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Neil Young/Crazy Horse "song of the seasons" CRAZY-HORSE 0 834 09-12-2021, 06:22
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Chris Young - Famous Friends Music Head 0 905 19-08-2021, 17:13
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: