12-03-2016, 00:30
Hello, everyone!
I'm electro, house, chill & dubstep lover!
If you have some cool electro music, let me know
I'm electro, house, chill & dubstep lover!
If you have some cool electro music, let me know
|
Hi!
|
|
12-03-2016, 00:30
Hello, everyone!
I'm electro, house, chill & dubstep lover! If you have some cool electro music, let me know
12-03-2016, 06:05
Welcome mate!
i am a rock and metal fan. not really a fan of electronic music, but there are some space ambient stuff that i like.[video=youtube;NDJn0SQehb4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDJn0SQehb4[/video]
12-03-2016, 11:09
WeLoveM Wrote:Hello, everyone! electro, house, dubstep etc are not genres of music I listen to, but hey....each to their own mate welcome aboard the good ship MD....!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
14-03-2016, 08:27
Hello mate. Glad to be here.
mile:
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|