Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hello There!
#1
Hello, my name is Nihal and I am new here. I am into computers and obviously the main reason I am here, I create music as well. Let me explain a bit about what I like to do.

I love to remix music, compose music and play around with audio as well on the computer. I have perfect pitch and I love listening to songs in different key by adjusting the speed using goldwave 4.26 (the Windows 95 version). I played the Cello in school and I also know how to play the guitar and piano.

Computerwise, I love setting up Active Directory and managing networks. I think thats going to be my major once I get into University or a Technical school. I learned from when I was 15 how to do all of this.

Thats All
Reply
#2
Hello, my name is Nihal and I am new here. I am into computers and obviously the main reason I am here, I create music as well. Let me explain a bit about what I like to do.

I love to remix music, compose music and play around with audio as well on the computer. I have perfect pitch and I love listening to songs in different key by adjusting the speed using goldwave 4.26 (the Windows 95 version). I played the Cello in school and I also know how to play the guitar and piano.

Computerwise, I love setting up Active Directory and managing networks. I think thats going to be my major once I get into University or a Technical school. I learned from when I was 15 how to do all of this.

Thats All
Reply


Forum Jump: