26-09-2009, 14:27
Hi my name is discuss music and I am in to the musical genre known as metal and all of its sub genres. I do not just limit my self to this genre though I am always prepared to listen to any band.
|
Hi my name is discuss music
|
|
26-09-2009, 14:27
Hi my name is discuss music and I am in to the musical genre known as metal and all of its sub genres. I do not just limit my self to this genre though I am always prepared to listen to any band.
26-09-2009, 16:17
Hello discuss music, & welcome to our music forum.
Sounds like this place is made for you... Hope you enjoy the site.
27-09-2009, 15:05
Hi discuss music... Interesting nickname. Hope it is something your into. :wink:
With Regards...
Anthony :coffee: |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|