Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Yet another Bob!
#1
This one is from Perth, Australia.

I'm sure my musical tastes will become clear - I like a wide variety of music but there is also plenty of stuff I do NOT like. Most of my favourite music however falls under the ambit of "progressive rock".
Reply
#2
egads
another Perthite

Reply
#3
Welcome to MD mate...

I live south of the Swan River, how about you?

Are you an Eagles or Dockers fan?
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#4
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:I live south of the Swan River, how about you?

North. (Mt Lawley) But I am not a riverist, I believe in building bridges.

CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:Are you an Eagles or Dockers fan?
No. Wink

I don't really follow the footy.
Reply
#5
cool,
im down around the Kelmscott area, just 20 mins away down Tonkin Hwy.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Forum Jump: