26-05-2016, 17:05
Hello all!
My name is Laura, I'm 23 and I am from Corsica.
I am completely completing a master in Music Business Management at the University of Westminster, in London.
As part of my final dissertation, I am working on World Music and the impact of music categorisation. I would be very grateful if you could help me complete my study by taking this survey. Your opinion matters a lot !! and share it!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1kmPVCyR...P-sQ0/edit
Thanks
))
My name is Laura, I'm 23 and I am from Corsica.
I am completely completing a master in Music Business Management at the University of Westminster, in London.
As part of my final dissertation, I am working on World Music and the impact of music categorisation. I would be very grateful if you could help me complete my study by taking this survey. Your opinion matters a lot !! and share it!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1kmPVCyR...P-sQ0/edit
Thanks
))

